Just Egg Souffle
Just in time for summer hosting — an easy, make-ahead breakfast souffle'!
- 1 bottle Just Egg available at most grocery stores
- 6 slices whole grain bread, cubed, crust removed
- 2 cups plant-based milk of your choice Soy or other
- 2 cups plant-based ground sausage
- 2 cups plant-based shredded cheese such as Violife Colby Jack
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly spray a souffle' dish with baking spray. Place the cubed pieces of bread in dish.
- Mix together the Just Egg, plant-based milk, plant-based sausage, salt and pepper.
- Add the cheese to the liquid mixture and pour over the bread cubes.
- Let sit for 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- When oven is ready, add the souffle' and bake for 1 hour or until the top of the souffle' is slightly browned. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!