Amazing Buffalo Cauliflower and Ranch Sauce
An easy and nutrient-rich snack for summer entertaining
- 3 cups cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tsp hot sauce (or more to taste)
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened, plain almond milk
- 3 Lg. garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise Just Mayo or Veganaise brands
- 1//2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the cauliflower pieces in a medium mixing bowl. Toss with the hot sauce, milk and garlic until evenly coated. Add the flour, nutritional yeast and arrowroot. Stir well. Sprinkle with sea salt and baking soda. Stir again to mix.
- Spray a baking sheet with coconut oil and evenly spread the cauliflower across the sheet in an even layer. Spray well with oil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, gently flip cauliflower pieces, spray again. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- When cauliflower is golden-brown, lightly crispy and tender, remove and serve with Ranch dipping sauce.
Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Combine mayonnaise, almond milk, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, salt and pepper. Add more almond milk a tablespoon at a time, if needed. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl if using immediately or air tight container if saving for later. Stir in chopped chives and parsley. Serve or store in refrigerator up to seven days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!