Address, Directions & Practical Information
Century Center, 120 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., South Bend, Indiana 46601
The Century Center is an award-winning convention center that features over 100,000 square feet of adaptive meeting spaces and is located on an 11-acre riverfront park that anchors the Downtown South Bend Convention District.
The venue is wheelchair accessible, a lactation room will be available, and you can enjoy free Wi-Fi!
Park at the Century Center for $5- in its 380-space, flat-surface lot. On Sundays, there are also more than 2,000 free spaces within a two-block radius of the Century Center. Click here for a guide to parking options in downtown South Bend.
At Century Center, you will find signage and banners to guide you, as well as one large TV screen with a schedule of events and another large TV screen with a map of vendors and events. Volunteers will also be at the entrance of the building to help guide you through the event.
Local Restaurant Discounts (to be updated soon)
2019 information, to be updated for 2021:
Receive a 10% discount on food at the following local restaurants by showing your Michiana VegFest ticket, available from Eventbrite for free:
- Chicory Café, 105 E. Jefferson Blvd., #103
- Fiddler’s Hearth, 127 N. Main Street, South Bend
- Nom Nom Pho, 213 N. Main St., South Bend
- PEGGS South Bend, 127 S. Michigan St., South Bend (serving breakfast and lunch)
- South Bend Chocolate Café, 122 S. Michigan St., South Bend
- Tapastrie, 103 W. Colfax Ave., South Bend