Laura Crotty's Cranberry Loaf
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 flax egg 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds mixed with
3 tablespoons water
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5x2-inch loaf pan.
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl.Cut in the coconut oil and stir until the mixture is crumbly.
- Combine the remaining wet ingredients and add to the dry mixture; mix until flour is moistened. Fold in the fruit.
- Scoop batter into loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!