Easy Tofu Tacos
Try your hand at making these delicious, easy tofu tacos.
- 14 oz. extra-firm tofu, drained
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne
- olive oil for drizzling
- 4 small corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Use hands to crumble tofu into a medium bowl. Add soy sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, pepper and cayenne. Stir until well mixed.
- Add drizzle of olive oil to a large baking sheet. Transfer the tofu to the baking sheet using a spatula to spread it out as much as possible.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Fill tortillas with the tofu, lettuce, tomato, cheese and guacamole.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!